Some people can visit Norway without a visa, but most people from countries outside the EU/EEA must apply for a visitor’s visa.
Apply for visa here (or check if you can visit without visa): http://www.udi.no/en/
Visa Support Letters
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters and other contributions or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. ACM suggests posting this address on the conference web-site. Those requesting a letter should allow up to one week to receive it.
All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
• Name (as it appears on attendee’s passport) and mailing address
• The name of the conference attendees is registering for
• Attendee’s registration confirmation number
• Authors may indicate their paper title. Speakers can provide the title of their talk.
• Include a fax number or email address of where letter can be sent
If an attendee requests a letter from the organizers (some embassies might require one), please contact your Conference Operations Liaison for a support letter template.
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.